Life & Health Insurance
If you insure your possessions, shouldn't you insure your life? A life insurance policy helps provide for your family with financial security upon your death. With a Life insurance your insurance company will pay a certain amount of money to the family upon the death of the insured person. A life insurance policy helps to ensure that in the event something happens to you, your loved ones will have financial security.
Term Life Insurance Basics:
- Coverage for a “term” or period of your life.
- Lower premiums for higher coverage.
- Rates can change after specific terms expire.
- No equity – cannot be used as cash value.
Whole Life Insurance Basics:
- Exactly like it says – permanent, not for a specific period.
- Protection carries with you your whole life.
- Can build equity and have cash value.
- Higher premiums than term life, but can be more valuable in the long run.
Term and Whole Life Combined:
- Build lifelong base of whole live coverage.
- Supplement specific times of your life with term insurance.
Health insurance is insurance against the risk of incurring medical expenses among individuals. Among the many reasons to have a health insurance policy are in case of emergencies and to help take care of your family in their day-to-day health needs. Some type of sickness or health care is inevitable in your lifetime, and health insurance is there to help ease the burden of payment for your care.