Car insurance coverage is there to help cover costs in the event of an auto accident or other related damages. Auto insurance is there to protect you from having to pay out of pocket if you have been in an accident. It not only covers yourself, but also those in the car with you, others driving or walking around you, and your car itself.
We offer the following options:
- Bodily Injury Liability - covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection - covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
- Property Damage Liability - covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Collision - insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive - protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage - covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.
- Roadside Assistance and Rental Car